Ditton Parish Council was formed in 1894 when Parliament passed laws that Parishes will have their own Councils.
For dates, agenda and minutes of Ditton Parish Council and its committees, please visit the Meetings page.
To see the current Councillors and their committee involvement please visit the Councillors page.
The Council consists of 13 members and are responsible for the upkeep of the parish, provision of two Recreation Grounds, the Village Green, War Memorial, Community Centre and Parish Allotments.
Quality Parish Council status was awarded to Ditton Parish Council in February 2006.